Monday, February 1, 2010

...even true beauty is too wild for you

My life is nothing but drama right now and I hate it. But on Sunday I decided to brush my teeth and not look like everything that has been going on...has been going on. So yay! Michigan is pretty much the most dreary cold dark place ever right now, so I apologize for the poor lighting. This is one of my favorite outfits currently, it's cute but pretty comfy too!

This picture was totally unintentional, but it crack me up, so why not! It's like one of those amazing old pin up type photos, only more clothing (sad!). Here's a fun fact: I heart naked. But let's keep this blog PG for now...
I decided bunny Lilah should join me for a couple photos. She's so giant and fluffy and fat. She hates me so much but I love her to death.

boots/ugg :: leggings/ h&m :: skirt/h&m :: plaid shirt/target :: yellow shirt/h&m ::belt/target
Ugh I'm sorry this is so brief today! Drama is awaiting me, and I must attend to it...once there is something solid to share, I will...!

5 comments:

  1. Cute skirt! It's a great color.

    Your bunny is super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog so far :-) Will you be posting the origin of your garments in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  3. boo on the drama :(
    love the pin up pose though! gotta have some fun during times like these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should use photobucket or flickr or something to make big photos on your blog!! I love big photos, haha. Oh, and get Picnik. It's so easy and makes your photos look so much nicer!

    Did you have that bird tat when you were up here? I can't remember...

    ReplyDelete
  5. looooooove your hair! Im super jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Your words are like sweet sweet music to my ears...or eyes! Thank you!