Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hyenas are not Friends

Somehow I got sucked into working today, which other than making a couple extra bucks, rendered my day useless. I hate that. Basically I need to grow up and clean my house, but I'm avoiding it like the plague. Not just avoiding cleaning, I am literally avoiding my house, I've been staying and the boy's place. Yikes. Mommy is coming into town on Friday for muh burfday and I need to tidy up and pretend like I can actually take care of myself for a couple days ;)

In other news, meet the love of my life:
Carpet Bag/The Getup
I feel so silly posting this outfit because I literally wore it no where. I put it on, walked around my house a bit, and decided that today was definitely just a jeans and hoodie day. Does that ever happen to you? I figured I wasn't going anywhere, and I didn't feel comfortable...but I really wanted to put on the new tights I got from UO, if just for a moment. I'm silly.Boots/Zigi Soho :: Tights/Urban Outfitters :: Skirt/H&M :: Belt/Target :: Shirt/H&M :: Necklace/I don't remember I've had it for so long....! :: Hat/Gap
In other news, meet my boyfriend face! He's sitting next to me griping away that I am posting this picture online because his smile looks about creep and weird, but I want to give you something! He just said that he wants to take some photos with me, so hopefully I will have something cute of us soon :) Oh and the cute one in the picture is my Billie monster, she's almost a month old now!

On another note: I hate sports. Well, "traditional" sports. I love equestrian sports and running and such, but honestly football and basketball and hockey and baseball could disappear off the face of the planet and my life would be no worse for wear. Yes, this rant has to do with the Super Bowl. I don't think I even knew there was a football team named the Saints before today. Yikes...I am so un-American...

4 comments:

  1. Ditto on the major league sports! We're TIVOing the game so we can just watch the commercials. But the Olympics...girl, give me ice skaters to marvel at (and mock occasionally) and I am a happy camper! By the by, I love finding another curvy fashion blogger. Fantastic outfits, child!

    http://librarygirl9.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome bag!
    I love your outfit - I can see why you wanted to show off those tights :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya I agree, the bag is awesome! now follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tights! And your little 'monster' dude lol. SO CUTE! 100% agree about the football thing, but my bf is a huge american football fan, so i got dragged to a superbowl event. i don't think i watched more than 10 minutes though oops!

    ReplyDelete

Your words are like sweet sweet music to my ears...or eyes! Thank you!