Saturday, February 27, 2010

Orchid Lane

I have been in the most horrible mood lately. Tuesday is the last day of my job, so I've been interviewing, hiring, and training people, which is downright exhausting. And I'm heading off to Telluride for a week and a half on the 8th, so there is planning going down for that. Right now I just feel like all the weight of the world is on my shoulders to not screw it up this time. College. Job. Relationship. FUTURE. Ya know, just light stuff.

BUT! Today I had to go to downtown Ann Arbor to get a new septum retainer because mine fell out in the shower and went down the drain...so I got to go into Pangea Piercing, which is always a treat. If you live anywhere near Ann Arbor and want a new piercing or jewelry, they are the only place to go. Everything is surgical grade clean and top quality, and their piercers really know their shit. Did I mention they have the most beautiful jewelry?! I think I am going to finally grow some balls and gauge my ears out just so I can wear some of the gorgeousness...


Oooh and right before that I went to one my most favorite stores in A2 called Orchid Lane. Everything in their warehouse right next to the store is $15 or under!!! I got the most darling skirt, a shirt, a knitted headband, and the cutest gloves for only $50! The gloves are a lot like a yellow leather pair that Rebecca of The Clothes Horse wore once, and ever since I saw them I have been on a mission to get a pair myself. Mine are knit fabric though, not leather. Anyway I'll whip out the new cuteness tomorrow and take some *gasp* outfit photos. Hopefully there will be some sunlight tomorrow....

Also tomorrow, I really hope to be able to go see Avatar again. Not to sound like the biggest loser in the world, but I really resonated with that movie, especially Neytiri. I feel like I must have have been Native in a past life or something because I just feel like that is how I should be living my life! Ya know, out in the wilderness...riding flying dragons.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words are like sweet sweet music to my ears...or eyes! Thank you!