Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ring-a-ding-ding

I haven't found my hookup for my camera...so I don't have any photos from my trip to Telluride yet. I ended up snowboarding most of the time there. In my personal skiing vs. snowboarding argument, snowboarding is the reigning champion. I do enjoying being able to say that I ski and snowboard now though...

I've been browsing Etsy for wedding rings lately. Again, no intentions of getting married soon, but it goes along with my general wedding obsession...and it can't hurt to keep an eye out right? Well here are some of my faves:

Fingerprint Ring by chrisperry
I love this, it's so personal and beautiful.

Fleur Ring by sudlow
(I just want this ring...period.)

This ring is love at first sight. It is so perfect. I think if I were to be proposed to with this ring today, I couldn't help but say yes just so I could wear it on my finger...just kidding...kind of! Hah!
Ideal Twig Solitaire by bmjnyc
(AND it is all recycled! How do I go about hinting to my boyfriend that even though it is too early for us to be thinking about marriage...he should definitely think about investing in this ring if he has any intentions of a future...?)

1 comment:

  1. bahaha! nice Kristina. I really like the second to last one it is quite enjoyable. Just tell that man creature of yours that you have no intent of getting married just yet, but if the time ever comes, that ring is the one you want (or something close too it ha ha) TXT ME we must hang out and you need to share the stories of your latest adventure with me over a clothing rack :D

    ReplyDelete

Your words are like sweet sweet music to my ears...or eyes! Thank you!